If you are available to start immediately and have experience providing administrative support to an HR or Recruitment team, this could be the opportunity for...
Sales and Service Administrator
£18k - £22k DOE
A rare and exciting opportunity to work for an international technology company based in Hemel Hempstead within their busy sales and marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a passion and interest in new technology with the energy to support and confidence to engage with all levels. If you are passionate about delivering a great customer experience and are able to provide valuable administrative support within a sales team then this could be for you!
- Involvement in payment process, to raise and maintain price support to customers.
- Updating payment status and seeking approval from HQ in order for shipments to be released.
- To follow up outstanding debit / credit notes and invoices.
- Working closely with buyers and distributor accountants.
- Uploading relevant information to distributors.
- Ensure that essential claim data is received to allow for the closure of each budget reference.
- Keep up to date with all cases on payment and credit note and chase where necessary.
- To maintain and confirm market development fund figures quarterly alongside sales manager.
-` Respond to all queries and any price support requests and escalate these when needed.
- Create and maintain reports tracking relevant information for distributors.
- Direct communication with dealers regarding any issues that could arise.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Administrative experience
- A good eye for detail
- Confident over the telephone and face to face when dealing with queries
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- The ability to multi-task
If you enjoy interacting with customers and clients and love providing an excellent customer experience then this could be the role for you! The ideal candidate will also have a passion for new technology. Please get in touch by submitting your CV or call Adam Pipe at our Hemel branch on 01442 345 210.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.