Super entry level opportunity for someone looking to start their office career.Based in Stevenage, this admin job offers full training and support and could lead...
Based in Stevenage.
This tole is to cover a 9 month Maternity Contract - to start on Monday 17th October, with the client holding interviews taking place week commencing 10th October.
Working for an established locally based organisation. Based in the Finance Department, this role would suit a candidate with a confident telephone manner together with good Excel skills and strong all administrative experience with an excellent eye for detail.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Responsibility for petty cash, entering monthly invoices onto the in house database & making adjustments when needed
* Making payments to Barclay-card & reconciling the account monthly
* Problem solving and invoice queries - both the on the telephone and by email
* Authorisation of stationary orders and hotel bookings at the end of each month
* Booking accommodation for the training team
* Plus other ad hoc duties
This is an excellent opportunity to join this prestigious organisation and join this friendly and welcoming team, for further information please contact contact Becky at the Tate office in Hitchin or apply using the APPLY button and attach your current CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.