Sales Administrator£10.34 per hourMilton Keynes6 Months ongoing temp(Potential to be extended)Full timeMonday Friday 37 hoursOur well established and employer of choice is currently looking for...
Sales Development Executive
3 month FTC
£23,000 per annum
Tate Milton Keynes are currently looking for a sales development executive to join their client's successful sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience of delivering outstanding customer service and working to targets. You will be following and trying to convert warm leads that have come from enquiries through their website. The ideal candidate will be extremely organised, motivated and have previous administration experience.
· Identify, prospect and convert customers
· Focus on a high level of outbound calling ensuring maximum contact ratio
· Contribute to the entire new business process, suggesting innovative and reasoned ideas to maximise new customer sign up
· Ensure customers understand the service and are aware of how their account will be managed
· Ensure all individual and departmental sales targets are achieved.
· To contribute to the overall success of the team by both personal performance and team spirit.
· Work closely with customer services and colleagues to deliver the goal of total customer service.
· Ensure all customer and management reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
· Identify and evaluate risks within the department/function (including errors, fraud and inappropriate procedures) and take appropriate measures to manage these.
· Ensure sufficient business controls are in place to minimise exposure to risk - to include system access controls.
If this sounds like a role that could suit you then please apply below or contact me on 01908 200990 or email me your CV
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.