Litigation Assistant Law Graduate or Post Graduate applications welcome!Salary: £15,000 basic & (£18,000 OTE)Tate are working with a specialist Personal Injury Law Firm based in...
£15,000 - £20,000 DOE
Due to an increase in work, our Client, a leading Manchester Law Firm require the support of a Conveyancing Assistant within their Residential Property Team. This is a fantastic time to join the team as they grow and there are long term progression opportunities available.
The Conveyancing Assistant will support a Team of Conveyancers & Solicitors including:
- Completion of Conveyancing searches and forms including SDLT, AP1, TR1 etc
- Updating & opening client files on the case management system
- Answering client calls and dealing with enquiries
- Preparing correspondence
- Chasing missing information to progress files
- A knowledge of Conveyancing processes
- An interest in progressing within Residential Conveyancing
- Excellent IT skills & attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to build relationships with clients
The role will be working full time based in Manchester, salary depending on experience. Excellent progression opportunities available. To apply please email your CV to Tate via the below link or contact Gemma Rush on 0161 828 5406.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.