Overview of the role This is a real opportunity for a smart, efficient, quick thinking person in an expanding business. The Account Manager position is...
Digital Marketing Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, creative Digital Marketing Executive to work within a marketing team.
Your role will be to oversee and implement the online marketing strategy. It is vital that you keep up-to-date with current trends and innovations in order that you bring fresh, forward-looking ideas to our brand and marketing reach through:
· Conceiving, planning and executing digital marketing campaigns;
· Writing and content for the websites and printed media;
· Optimising content for the websites;
· Engaging with the public through social media to ensure visitor flow to the websites;
· Analysing and reporting on visitor data;
· Tracking and analysing website traffic flow and providing regular internal reports;
· Devising new ways to market the products;
· Maintaining the website content;
· Continually working on the search engine optimisation of the websites;
· Exploring new ways of engaging with the customers, such as webinars, video and audio content;
· Overseeing the pay per click (PPC) ad management;
· Creating email marketing campaigns;
· Identifying new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the company is at the forefront of industry developments.
· Manage marketing campaigns from conception to delivery;
· Continuously measure reach and evaluate the success of campaigns;
· Be pro-active in your approach to the online presence, keeping a constant eye on new tactics, tools and channels;
· Be outward-looking and suggest innovative ways to deliver the messages to maximise reach and positive engagement with the customers;
· Continuously deliver outstanding content;
· Keep up-to-date with trends and innovations in technology;
· Continuously analyse both the company's and the competitors online activity and take the initiative on producing reports and recommendations;
· Take the lead on marketing strategy;
· Plan and deliver content and advertising to external suppliers;
· Carry out other related tasks required across the department, as instructed, including providing feedback, comments and participating in relevant meetings as and when required.
· Education - Degree level
· At least 3 years experience in a digital communications and marketing role.
· Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
· Basic knowledge of digital photography.
· Demonstrate strong knowledge of SEO.
If you feel you have all the requirements for the position please call Jenny Lloyd 01442 345210 or email your CV .
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.