Sales Support Manager Job Summary: To manage the Sales & Service support function within the relevant country or group of countries (Region), to ensure appropriate...
Sales Support Manager
To manage the Sales & Service support function within the relevant country or group of countries (Region), to ensure appropriate services and support are delivered to the business area and customer requirements can be met. To ensure the provision of effective and efficient procedures with a continuous improvement philosophy are embedded within the team, thus ensuring 'best in class' operational support is provided.
- Budget / Financial Performance
- Revenue target from telesales activity
- Appointment booking
- Order processing within defined SLAs
- Customer Service - call handling response times and quality
- Contract retention
- Staff retention
- Achievement of overall headcount targets
- Technical support
- Service capacity achievement
- Ensure team use Synapse or any other defined LMS platform effectively.
- Ensure adherence with all compliance standards and that the team operate with integrity at all times.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Strong team management experience.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in negotiations
- Appropriate experience in a telesales, customer service and operations environment.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications, using tablets and 'apps', customer relationship management software and sales order management systems.
- Minimum Experience - 5 years functional and 1 - 2 years management.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.