Group Administrator role based in the Standards and Legal TeamResponsibilities- Attention to detail- Articulate (able to speak to external customers/clients and IT Developers)- Methodical- Logical...
To promote and manage schemes by building relationships with scheme owners and working with examiners and assessors to ensure products are in line with Best Practice. This Product Owner is responsible for the smooth running of a selection of the s portfolio.
· Good overview understanding of the products being managed - be able to describe to 3rd parties the products and associated processes, including benefits of scheme and services
· Represent the company at relevant meetings, events and conferences (and be willing to travel in association with the work)
· Uphold and enhance scheme owner and training provider relations
· Write text for web sites, product brochures and case studies - with review by a marketing manager
· Project work as directed - working as project team member and leader
· Pilot, launch and roll out of new systems/processes/products
· Refresh and update of existing schemes
· Maintenance and continual development of schemes including although not exclusive to configuration management systems, product databases, online systems, including system testing
· Sign up to LinkedIn including joining groups and other social media channels, and monitor and add contributions when appropriate
· Recognise potential clients and market opportunities and channel these in the most appropriate manner
· To review and action any complaints which may be assigned to this role and close in a timely manner in accordance with the complaints policy.
· Responsible for reading, understanding and working in accordance with the processes relevant to this role
· To be able to recommend process improvements to the team and have responsibility for ensuring that all processes relevant to this role are maintained
· Provide back up support to operational offices and business development managers when required
· To schedule/organise/attend any relevant meetings
· To submit regular reports as directed
· To review, maintain and update all records (paper and electronic) relating to their work
· Create, update and maintain examiner files relating to products managed
· Maintain appropriate records in association with the scheme
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.