Overview of the role This is a real opportunity for a smart, efficient, quick thinking person in an expanding business. The Account Manager position is...
Marketing Assistant - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
This is a varied and interesting role which will suit someone who can work under pressure is able to prioritise. The marketing assistant will actively aid members of the marketing team with their campaigns, events and liaisons. The key objective is to ensure that everyone they deal with is well informed and satisfied with the information they have received.
The role deals with a wide range of audiences including our Accredited Training Organisations, international media, candidates, government agencies and qualification scheme owners.
· Stakeholder communication; external - Scheme Owners, internal Product Owners, International Marketing Community and Business Development Managers
· Source and write case studies showing the use of qualifications in end user organisations
· Assist with the creation of white papers which explore the scope and benefits of qualifications
· Take ownership of Business Books website - uploading new books and downloads, reporting on book sales
· Assist with event management, including attendance
· Assist with creation of blogs and client newsletters
· Assist with the creation of video content
· Assist international marketing team to carry out their duties effectively
Qualifications and experience
· Degree level educated (or equivalent), preferably journalism, marketing, media or business
· Experience in creating content for a target audience
Skills and knowledge
· Proven written and verbal communication skills
· Creative and flexible to cope with differing demands
· Ability to form relationships with clients and journalists
· Intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of business processes and procedures
· Awareness of conditions or factors that affect customer needs and satisfaction (or good customer skills)
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.