Are you a recent Mathematics graduate and looking for your first opportunity? Then this role could be ideal for you! Our client is looking to recruit...
Our client, a renowned and prestigious national client, requires an experienced PA to join their busy head office on a temporary basis.
The role will involve:
- Excessive diary management
- Arranging meetings
- Attending meetings
- Arranging travel for 3 Directors
- Processing expense forms
- Gate keeping
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience within a PA or EA role
- Experience at managing more than one diary
- Previously used Lotus Notes (desirable not essential)
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organised and efficient
- Confident and patient
Salary: £12.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 0830 - 1630
Duration: 8-10 weeks
If you are interested in the role and wish to apply, then please contact Jess on 0115 899 0303
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.