Legal Administration Assistant£13,000 A Legal Administration Assistant is required to join an International Law Firm based in Manchester City Centre to support within their Insurance...
Tate are currently recruiting for a team administrator and PA on a 12month contract based in Manchester.
The role is to provide support in the form of secretarial, administrative, PA And reception duties.
· Checking team diaries and supporting with Managements schedules
· Arranging in-house and offsite meetings, arranging events, booking rooms, travel, restaurants and conference calls
· Preparing expenses and submitting to finance department
· Maintaining staff sickness and absence records
· Preparing mid-month fee account projections, raising fee accounts, creating debtors reports, updating pipelines and maintaining cash schedules
· Preparing month end reports on KPIs
· Preparing, formatting and proof-reading documents and binding for presentation
· Preparing presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and other formats
· Creating Ad-Hoc letters, including copy typing and audio typing
· Attending meetings and recording minutes
· Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
Successful applicants will have a minimum of 2years experience within an administrative role with excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office, audio typing skills.
You will be a highly organised and self-motivated applicant with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Immediate interviews are taking place, please forward your cv or call Stacey to discuss further 0161 828 5400
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.