Unique opportunity to join market leader based in an excellent location in Hemel Hempstead. Tate's client is looking to recruit a Pricing Rebate Specialist to...
Kitchen Project Coordinator
Do you have experience in a Project Coordinator role? If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you to join a growing company that you can progress in.
· Schedule and manage the direct and subcontract installation work load.
· Undertake the daily issuing and completion of our installers paperwork.
· Regular daily communication with installers and other resources on progress of work to ensure completion within the allotted time.
· Maintain project spreadsheets to support operational and commercial procedures and objectives within the team.
Skills and Attributes:-
· Customer focused telephone manner with the ability to overcome difficult situations with customers, manufacturers, subcontractors and colleagues.
· Multi-tasking with a calm, organised and focused approach.
· Flexible to work longer hours and perform other tasks as required.
· Excellent organisation skills.
If you feel you have all the requirements for the position please call Jenny Lloyd 01442 345210 or email your CV .
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.