My client a reputable and successful maintenance company based near London Bridge are looking for an administrator to join their expanding team. You will be...
We are currently recruiting for an Office Assistant/Receptionist to join a large law firm based in the heart of Holborn. The role is full time, permanent and offering an immediate start. The hours of work are 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
The role requires the ideal candidate to support the team in achieving their objectives along with providing ad-hoc Front of House reception cover as and when needed.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To assist opening the post
2. To distribute post to staff at the office
3. To prepare post and send on a daily basis
4. To undertake bank duties on behalf of Accounts
5. To deal with all incoming faxes and distribute accordingly
6. To check and replenish supplies regularly, including refreshments and paper for printers
7. Photocopy documents as requested
8. To assist with reception cover when needed
9. To assist in other administrative tasks where required
10. To adopt a flexible and proactive approach
11. To attend Court and Barrister Chambers as and when required
12. To assist fee earners by preparing court documents, issuing and filing court proceedings, serving papers and preparing court bundles
We are looking for someone who is able to work well as part of a team and has good communication skills. You should also be:
· Trustworthy / Confidential
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send me your most recent up to date CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.