A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and competent Account manager to join a friendly team based in either Crawley, Leatherhead or Reigate. If...
We are recruiting for temporary cover to work within a busy school environment. This role is to start as soon as possible and likely to continue until the end of the year, you will be working full time hours - 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for working in a fast paced and deadline driven environment to ensure that the preparation of reviews are completed on time and accurately.
Duties will be as follows:
· Minute taking in lengthy multi-agency review meetings, taking accurate and comprehensive minutes
· Completing official documentation for submission
· Typing up minutes of meetings in a timely and accurate fashion
· Proof reading documents and checking for errors
· Dealing with enquiries by telephone and face-to-face
· General ad hoc administration
· Comprehensive minute taking skills
· Excellent attention to detail with accuracy and speed
· A good command of MS Office especially MS Word
· Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.