We are recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for a technology business based in Chessington. The role reports into the Procurement Manager and will be responsible...
Purpose of Role
We are recruiting for a Helpdesk Service Administrator for a thriving and busy business based in Chessington. This role incorporates the management and administration of services to the services team. You will be logging incidents and scheduling engineers - ideally you will have a technical background as you will be working with audio visual technology
You will be producing quotes for ad-hoc service visits, spares, replacements as required, and be responsible for the management of all returns and repairs and the liaison and management of these from clients, and to suppliers and repair agents.
This is an important role within a growing team and expanding business, with responsibility for booking engineers for service visits and preventative maintenance appointments, booking in deliveries for all service items and tracking inbound and outbound equipment movements.
· Manage the customers experience
· Manage systems and tools and update them with accurate information
· Assisting engineers to ensure the highest levels of customer service
· Manage all engineer bookings
· Manage communication between customers and manufacturers
· Maintain all documentation between the manufacturers
· Process all requests
· Ensure delivery dates are managed and communicated to all stakeholders
· Process all service related quotes and send to the customer, retrieve the Purchase Order and manage order through to delivery
· Administrative support to the services team including the compiling of data and production of reports and statistics
Desired skills and experience
· Strong organisation and prioritising skills
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· A knowledge of the audio visual industry
· Demonstrate commercial understanding/acumen
· Provides exceptional customer service
· A logical, detailed orientated approach to problem solving
· Be able to work as part of a team using initiative
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate at all levels, and specifically communicate regarding technical issues in a non-technical manner
· To be able to communicate at all levels with both technical and non-technical people
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· Works well under pressure, self-motivated, and able to multi task and prioritise
· Ability to be flexible and take on a variety of tasks as required, working well with a small team
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.