A confident Recruitment Manager is required to join a fantastic team Short Description: This role is responsible for managing the recruitment team on a daily...
A confident and articulate Customer Service Manager/Team Leader is required to join a fantastic company
Based in Ruislip
· Managing Customer Service executive
· Purchase order processing via Oracle system
· Coordinating customer credits liaising with logistics team regarding uplifts, invoice errors Stock Management -
· Overseeing stock levels for primary care business and working closely with logistics to ensure stocks are plentiful
· To assist with NHS supply by helping to complete tenders, monitoring of stock levels etc.
Being the First Point of call
· Good communication, motivating a team.
· minimum 2 years of work experience as a Customer Service Manager/Team Leader role
· Proficient with Microsoft office Excel and other office packages
· Understanding of UK Generics pharmaceutical market would be highly desirable
· Oracle ERP experience would be an advantage
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week Salary £28,000 - £30,000
My client are within the pharmaceutical industry
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.