Legal Administration AssistantSheffield City Centre£13,000A Legal Administration Assistant is required to join an International Law Firm based in Sheffield City Centre to support within their...
Document Production Specialist / Legal Secretary
Sheffield City Centre
3:30pm - 11pm/4pm - 11:30pm/12pm - 8pm
A Document Production Specialist / Legal Secretary is required to join a leading Law Firm based in Sheffield within their Document Production Department.
The Document Production Specialist role will be to work as part of a team in formatting and processing legal documents. Typically this will include:
- Amending large legal documents
- Use of Digital Dictation, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Producing accurate and presentable documents
- Working to deadlines as part of a team
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience as a legal secretary or in the formatting of legal documents
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Audio Typing speed of 60wpm plus
- An efficient and accurate typist
- A team player that can work to deadlines
The role will be working full time, 35 hours per week, in Sheffield City Centre. Salary is depending on experience. There are 3 shift options available working Monday to Friday 3:30pm - 11pm/4pm - 11:30pm/12pm - 8pm. The shifts finishing at 11pm and 11:30pm have on site parking available free of charge.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.