We are currently looking for strong experienced Audio Typist and Medical Secretarys for various roles based at the Lister Hospital paying £9.31 per hour plus...
My client based on the outskirts of Cambridge is seeking a practical and meticulous Medical Secretary to join their team.
Based just outside of Cambridge, the role of the Medical Secretary will be to provide comprehensive support to the team.
The duties will include:
· Answering the telephone and provision of follow up actions as appropriate
· Audio typing of medical letters and ensuring that copies of all correspondence are kept
· Ensuring that filing and records are kept up to date, creating of new patient cards and ensuring that patients details are accurate
· Registering and billing of patients via the computerised system
· Liaison with various other departments to ensure accuracy of data and a comprehensive service is delivered to the patients
· Establish and maintain high levels if communication with patients, visitors, clinicians and other departments within the hospital and also outside of the hospital
· Participation with the Enabling Excellence performance reviews
· Various other duties that are related with the role
The ideal candidate:
· High levels of communication skills, and able to demonstrate these skills in written and verbal presentations.
· High levels of interpersonal skills and can implement these when dealing with managers of busy departments
· A strong background within a Medical Secretary role
· High levels of Audio skills are essential
· Reliable and approachable disposition
· Able to prioritise own workload and meet strict deadlines
· Strong and accurate record keeping skills
· Has strong values and acts with integrity at all times
This is an ongoing TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT starting immediately.
If this sounds like the next role for you then apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.