MerchandiserFarnborough, HampshireASAP StartTate are now working on behalf of a business in Farnborough, Hampshire to recruit a merchandiser to join a growing team. This is...
Full Time, Permanent
Free Parking, Great benefits
Tate are now recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of a client based in Fleet, Hampshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
· Allocation and management of orders to Project Co-ordinators
· Update and monitor IT systems where appropriate including user manuals
· Work flow and general reporting to team / department managers
· Collate Project Management reports to present to senior management
· Management of Project Office Documentation and library
Tate are currently looking for someone that has:
· The ability to multitask and maintain quality
· Ability to thrive in a pressured environment
· Excel Skills
· Highly numerate and accurate
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested please APPLY
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.