Excellent opportunity to join a corporate business based in Luton as a Data Analyst working with a busy, friendly team. The successful candidate will be...
Part-Time (28 Hours per Week)
£15,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, experienced and strong administrator to join a busy and thriving department within one of Lutons biggest businesses. This busy and varied role has office management characteristics with a clear focus on administration.
The ideal individual will have an enthusiastic and flexible approach and should be a natural problem-solver. You should have a customer focus with an inquisitive outlook and an upbeat, professional image. This is a part-time role and the client is happy to accommodate the right candidate across a 3 or 4 day working week Monday - Friday.
· Provide operational support and co-ordination.
· Manage filing systems, maintain documents, distribute mail, and order office supplies.
· PA and administrative support to manager.
· Management of purchase orders.
· Support payroll, overtime and holiday amendments.
· Facilitate room booking, catering and minute-taking.
· Distribute relevant documents in a timely and efficient manner.
· Scheduling and booking duties.
· Continuously develop and improve customer service delivery.
Required Skills & Qualifications;
· Minimum A-C Grades in relevant subjects at GCSE Level / NVQ Level 3 in an administration qualification.
· Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Experience within financial administration and an understanding of accounting processes is beneficial.
· Professional administration qualification desirable.
· Flexible approach.
· A clear, articulate communicator.
· Team player with end-goal always in sight.
· Finds and assesses new methods to improve productivity and profitability.
Please note; this role requires the successful candidate to work within a sensitive environment therefore 5 year verifiable background and criminal record checks will form part of the application process.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you meet all of the criteria above then I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV or contact Adam on 01442 345 210 to discuss this opportunity further.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.