Portsmouth Chinese Translator/Administrator 12 Month FTC Our client has a vacancy within their translating team for a Chinese Translator to cover a 12 month maternity...
Portsmouth - Replenisher - Immediate Start - £22,000
Are you an analytical problem solver with an excellent attention to detail? Do you have the ability to manage and co-ordinate and confidently make decisions? Then this is a fantastic opportunity for you
The role of Replenisher involves working closely with Buying & Merchandising team in order to deliver department sales and stock targets by optimising inventory and service levels. The Replenisher will also support Head of Stock Optimisation in achieving team and company's objectives.
A successful candidate will work well under pressure, have the ability to manage and co-ordinate changing priorities, be flexible and able to multi-task.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Ensure cleanliness of SO99+ Supplier and SKU data
· Maintain replenishment parameters in SO99+
· Review & Approve SO99+ order proposals
· Create POs (both SO99+ and any manual POs) with accurate PO Line Costs
· Schedule new Range/Season deliveries in line with Critical Path
· PO Management
· Work closely with B&M and EU sourcing team to ensure that stock & availability is optimised
· Extract proposals from SO99+ to use in calculation of Supplier Forward orders / EU Planning orders
· Review & action Business reports
· Monitor & manage Supplier Performance
o Resolve all Supplier delivery issues (overages, shortages, missing items, extra items)
o Regular meetings to share forecasts, identify opportunities to improve ways of working and to optimise the Supply Chain
o Monitor Supplier OTIF rates, and manage with Buyer/Merch
o Manage Supplier compliance (delivery presentation, use of Supplier Portal, SKU tolerance etc)
· Input into weekly Trade reports (Stock, Availability, Intake, OTIF)
· Attention to detail
· Good problem solving skills
· Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with & engage all levels of seniority.
· Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, understand what good looks like, and capable of multi-tasking
· Confident decision maker with the ability to nail actions and get stuff done
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.