An accurate and skilled administrator is required for a corporate organisation based in Whiteley.This unique role will require you to provide PA and administration support...
Portsmouth Chinese Translator/Administrator 12 Month FTC
Our client has a vacancy within their translating team for a Chinese Translator to cover a 12 month maternity leave, due to start in February 2017. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company at an exciting time of growth for the company. The Translator & Proof reader will be assisting the Translation, Marketing and Customer Service teams with all related translation and communication matters.
You will be working as part of the translation team and provide support for the customer service team. As a translator, you will be responsible for translating everything for your local TLD: website interface, marketing and digital content, technical products, help pages.
· Translate website contents, product descriptions and marketing and digital contents
· Understand and learn Wiggle products
· Make sure the Translation Memory (TM) is organised and up-to-date
· Make sure the glossary/termbase is organised and up-to-date
· Assist the customer service team with incoming email and phone queries from customers
· Any translation and communication in any other foreign language as required by Wiggle
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Native standard of Chinese as well as English
· Degree in translation or equivalent experience
· Deep understanding and excellent command of CAT tool
· Creative writing skill will be an advantage
· Strong attention to detail with a strive for excellence in delivery
· Demonstrate experience of working in a fast-paced environment as part of a professional team
· Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, understand what good looks like, and capable of multi-tasking
· Confident decision maker with the ability to nail actions and get stuff done
· Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
· Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business, and able to attend other sites for which travel may be required
Sound like a perfect role for you? Fantastic' Please press the apply button below
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.