My high profile clients on the outskirts of Exeter, are seeking a proven Customer Services Assistant Manager to join their friendly team. To be considered...
HR Business Partner required for a dynamic, forward thinking Exeter based organisation.
Our perfect candidate will have:
· A minimum of 3 years experience within a HR generalist role
· CIPD qualification
· Experience of working with line managers within varying departments
· A good working knowledge of UK employment legislation
· Excellent communication skills
If you think you tick all of the boxes above, your responsibilities will be:
· Providing generalist Hr Advise to Directors and Line Managers
· Implement and maintain a recruitment programme with cost effective measures
· Workforce planning with Line Managers
· Ensure appropriate compliance procedures are in place
· Manage inductions and Health and Safety
· Deal with employment legislation matters offering advice and guidance
· Handle policies and procedures in line with legislative changes
· Provide appropriate development opportunities for employees
· Work in line with company guidelines when contributing to reward decisions
If you are proactive, a problem solver with exceptional communication skills then we would love to hear from you. Our client is offering a competitive salary dependant on experience. Experience in the Manufacturing industry is advantageous but not essential.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.