Due to continued growth our Educational client needs a confident customer facing Finance Advisor to handle a variety of finance issues relating to their students'...
What? HR Shared Services Manager
Where? Brighton & Maidstone Car Driver Essential
How Much? £17.95ph
Why? New Role. My client is looking for an experienced HR Manager, CIPD qualified to manage the HR shared service of this organisation covering both Brighton & Maidstone Locations
Responsibilities? Have responsibility for the management of the people aspects of organisational change projects, case management and HR advice and support. Provide policy and process knowledge and manage the risk of litigation to the organisation.
· Provide guidance to Senior HR Consultants & HR Consultants on dealing with complex change and case work including analysis of issues, risks and options for action
· Ensure that HR professionals within the team have appropriately detailed understanding of the full range of policies, practices and employment law in order to manage risk. Providing coaching as needed.
· Provide expert advice and knowledge on the development of employee relations & organisational change policies and practices.
· Work in conjunction with the HR Community across the organisation to identify trends and issues and develop proactive, effective solutions through HR policies and practices.
· Work in partnership with Recruitment to ensure integrated provision of service
· Coach the team to identify areas for personal and team development and provide support in order to help them reach their full potential.
· Analyse and interpret team performance information and corrective action needed to ensure continuous service development and excellent customer service
· Monitor and analyse specific company data i.e. sickness absence, employee turnover etc.
· Ensure equal opportunities practice is applied to meet best practice and legislative requirements, to ensure that all employees are afforded equal treatment
· Build and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders and HR colleagues and consider feedback when reviewing policies and practice.
· Create and maintain a Service Level Agreement for the provision of HR activities to the business, providing KPI reports on a monthly basis to assess performance.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.