My client is looking for a Business Development and Marketing Coordinator to join their Business Development Team.My client is driven by a purpose of building...
My client, has a new opportunity to join their growing Marketing team as a Content Executive.
My client provides people assessments which empower business leaders to transform the performance of their teams and individuals - and deliver an immediate impact on their organisation.
The Content Executive will provide a dedicated content management and production service, in order to support the lead generation and strategic sales and marketing objectives.
The Content Executive will be required to develop and drive the strategic content plan for all the clients companies, in collaboration with the Marketing team, Sales team and distributors. You will also be required to work with the Marketing and Quality teams to create, review, update and manage a library of materials (including product information, web copy and case studies), ensuring consistent messaging and design.
Other key responsibilities include:
· Copywriting and Creation
· Trend Analysis
· Demonstrable copywriting experience
· Agency management
· Integrated campaign planning, creation & implementation
· Experience of working within a marketing, communications and/or PR environment
· Print management
· Video production
· Outstanding communication skills, with a particular talent for writing and proofreading
· Creative and innovative, with a keen eye for detail
· Organised; effective time management
· Ability to negotiate with and influence stakeholders of all seniority levels
· Commercial awareness and a general understanding of sales strategy
· Design skills would be an advantage
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.