Our client, a renowned and prestigious national client, requires an experienced PA to join their busy head office on a temporary basis. The role will...
Tate are working with a fantastic, industry leading client in Derby to recruit an experience administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role is to ensure the organisations administration processes operate effectively and to a high standard to meet the demands of regulatory bodies, customers and stakeholders.
Key Duties include;
· Ensuring the quality and effectiveness of the internal administration process effectively and to a high standard to meet the demands of regulatory bodies, customers and stakeholders
· Provide accurate advice to centres
· Support any administration needs associated with Quality System Changes
· Maintaining and updating the database
· Uploading learner information to third parties
· Submission of accounts information to appropriate parties
· Knowledge of the online assessment facility
· Maintain excellent customer service and relationships
· Provide administration support to Managers as required
· Provide support to new and existing employees undertaking administration duties
· Contribute to the maintenance and development of office procedures
· Produce reports and statistics on all aspects of registrations and certificates when requested
The ideal candidate requires a minimum of 2 years admin and customer service experience with knowledge and experience of specialist databases.
Salary: 15,000-£16,000 depending on experience
Hours of work: Monday -Thursday 0900 - 1700 and Friday 0830-16:30
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.