Customer Service Advisors required to join a successful and expanding team in Chandlers Ford on an ongoing basis. As a Customer Service Advisor you will...
Trainee Customer Service Advisor
Our client is currently seeking a Trainee Customer Service Advisor to work as part of their team. This is a busy role where you will be liaising with customers over the telephone providing advice and excellent customer service along with administration duties. This company offers a great career development plan, training and a friendly working environment.
Role: Customer Service Advisor (Trainee) Where: Winchester Salary: c£14,500
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing an accurate and efficient telephone service to customers
- Dealing with enquires/ queries
- Administering documentation, refunds and other administrative procedures
- Working as part of a team
You will need:
- An excellent telephone manner
- A high standard of customer care
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Good problem solving skills
- Previous experience within a customer service role
- Good qualification results A-C in Mathematics and English
- Confident IT skills
If this role sounds of interest to you we would like to hear from you
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.