Customer Support Administrator l Hatfield l Great benefits and on-site facilities l £18000 £20000Working for a growing and dynamic organisation based in Hatfield this varied...
Customer Service Administrator
£18000 - £20000
Mon-Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
Do you want to work for a large, corporate organisation? Do you have previous customer service experience? Is job satisfaction important to you? Do you want to feel valued and rewarded with great benefits? Then read on, this is the job for you.
My clients customer service team is built upon drive, ambition and passion for customer service. You are to deliver an excellent customer experience by listening and understanding customer requirements. To meet and exceed customer needs by identifying appropriate solutions and carrying it through to resolution.
- Resolve customer queries, providing first class service and supporting where possible.
- Answer inbound calls, emails and letters professionally and in a timely manner.
- Adhere to call quality SLA's and ensure you are achieving them.
- Make outbound calls to customers updating them on their query.
- Feedback customer queries to Team Leaders and help reduce unwanted contact.
- Escalate challenging queries to a Team Leader to investigate.
- Update customer records using in-house database.
This role will suit a customer-focused individual who has great work ethic and still wants the opportunity to progress within this brand.
- You must have good Maths and English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous customer service experience
You will be rewarded:
- Generous holiday entitlement, increases with length of service
- Company/team trips away including Ascot and Go Karting
- Opportunity to buy/sell holiday
- Certain free/discounted public transport options
- Company profit bonus
- On-site restaurant
- Beautiful outside areas including roof terrace
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.