Customer Services Executive Our client offers a world-class fleet management service capability and rental management, one of the biggest vehicle management companies in the UK. They...
Member Services Agent
Our client is a new business that is re-writing the rule book within the Energy industry! They have created something genuinely different and are looking for a Member Services Agent to join their new team in Birmingham City Centre.
This individual will provide their customers with an experience that is effortless and dedicated to finding solutions. From providing quotes for energy to helping explain a bill to taking payments, The Member Service Agent will look after our customers every step of the way.
You will need a Brilliant attitude - friendly, personable, trustworthy and honest. You will need to be someone who wants to actively contribute to building a brilliant, caring internal culture. You will be able to deal with ambiguity and the unknown. You will demonstrate a genuine passion for helping others and be a self-starter. Our client wants this person to find solutions and seeks out new opportunities where they can add value rather than waiting to be asked. You must have a great attention to detail and be able to consistently deliver 'right first time'.
What is great about is the variety so you must welcome the opportunity to work in a blended environment where priorities and work tasks can change hourly.
- Inbound Call Handling on all aspects of the customer journey
- Webchat interactions
- Email response
- Back Office administration including task clearance and exception handling
- Complaints resolution (both formal and informal)
- Customer Retention activity including outbound calling to existing customers
- Process improvement - input into Lean initiatives
- UAT Testing (First 3 months and then ongoing on release of new functionality)
Key Skills Required:
- Ideally, Customer Service experience in a telephony-based environment (Not essential if we find the right person(s) but perhaps pragmatic for the first intake)
- Solid computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active user of social media
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English at Grade C (This is a baseline filter. Candidates will be considered if they can practically demonstrate sound numeracy and literacy skills)
- Shifts to cover 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 4pm Sat and Sunday (Working 37.5 hours per week).
- As the business progresses they plan to offer home working.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.