Sales Support Manager Job Summary: To manage the Sales & Service support function within the relevant country or group of countries (Region), to ensure appropriate...
Technical Support & Sales Team Member
Are you an experienced B2B Sales person? Or an experienced Customer Service provider looking to get in to a sales role?
My client, an established Telecomm's company based in Stourbridge is looking to recruit a B2B sales person. The successful candidate will begin with 6 - 12 months on the helpdesk phones learning the product before they are expected to sell it.
Sales experience ISN'T essential but drive, integrity and ambition are!
Duties will include:
· Will be expected to visit customers and identify and close sales opportunities.
· Will be expected to install small hosted telephony applications and assist with larger ones.
· Provide basic training to hosted clients.
· Provide Tech support to BT lines / broadband's and HVX clients.
· Provide second level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues.
· Appropriately escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
· Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources.
· Recommend procedure modifications or improvements and any other feedback for improving the customer journey.
· Preserve and grow your knowledge of support desk procedures, products and services.
· Utilise excellent customer service skills and exceed customers expectations.
· Walk customers through the problem solving process.
· Identify potential issues to prevent customer escalation.
· Maintain and publish internal company information on intranets and shared spaces.
The ideal candidate will:
· Is technically and sales minded.
· A self-motivated individual with high levels of energy.
· Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
· An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of enthusiasm.
· Methodical approach to troubleshooting and ability to remain calm under pressure.
· Organised with a strong focus on deadlines, accuracy and timely delivery.
· Enjoys working in a team, handling technical, sales and operational enquiries via email and telephone and face to face with customers.
· Eager to develop knowledge and skills to progress within the team.
· Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
Own car and clean driving licence are a must!
If you would like further information on this role, or to apply please contact Natasha on or 0121 200 2535
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.