CREDIT CONTROLLER full-timeNottingham city centre We have the pleasure in recruting an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a busy Accounts department.You will be...
Tate are working with a fast paced, leading creative manufacturer in Nottingham. We are looking for a highly experienced, professional Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- General administration
- Travel, Diary and Meeting scheduling
- Effective time management
- Out of office meetings, visits and duties
- Preparation of reports, minutes and presentations
- High level customer service and admin for major accounts
- New product data forms
- Stock and range review planning
- Basic supply chain reporting analysis
- HR organisation and documentation
- Extremely organised
- Have experience in all aspects of business administration at an executive level
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a PA or Executive Assistant
- Hardworking, confident, fast-paced with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- On site parking
- Beautiful new offices
- Easily accessible
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, then please contact Kirsty Hansen or Joel Fletcher on 0115 8990303.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.