Customer Services Executive based in Dorking £22,000 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and excellent benefits along with onsite parking.An exciting opportunity has arisen to...
Business Improvement Advisor urgently required for a temp to perm opportunity located in Crawley, West Sussex.
Our dynamic client is urgently seeking a confident and proactive candidate to support a period of growth, initially on a 12 week temporary placement with the potential of permanent employment to follow.
You will responsible for engaging with businesses and clients via email and telephone in order to give information on their entitlements, book appointments, and compile reports for the sales team. Although this is NOT a telesales role, much of your time will be telephone based, but will also include a number of administrative duties.
Skills required :
· Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills
· Relationship management skills
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude
· Fluent in English and well spoken
· An excellent grasp of Excel, Word and Outlook
· Previous sales or customer service experience not essential but welcomed
· Ability to gain a rapid understanding of the company's service
· Good presentation, time keeping, well organised and ability to work under pressure
· First class communicator, (telesales experience would be an advantage)
If this sounds like you, please contact us urgently on 01306 881204
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.