My client, has a new opportunity to join their growing Marketing team as a Social Media ExecutiveMy client provides people assessments which empower business leaders...
My client is looking for a Business Development and Marketing Coordinator to join their Business Development Team.
My client is driven by a purpose of building a vibrant economy, based on trust and integrity in markets, dynamic businesses, and communities where businesses and people thrive.
In the is role you will work with the business units across the Thames Valley and Southampton offices on all bids, with a focus on commercial businesses within agreed thresholds and use the firm's bid methodology (Propose to Win) with the bid teams, developing the overall bid strategy, helping to develop unique propositions, project managing the bid process, assisting in their research and preparation for site visits, challenging their approach, assisting with the writing and production of document material, rehearsing presentation teams, conducting, where possible, de-brief sessions on both successful and unsuccessful bids and recording feedback.
The main responsibilities can be summarised as follows:
· Identifies new opportunities by building relationships with other members of the business development team and client facing teams.
· Monitors emerging bids across business units and locations, and works closely with office based and national sector BD managers to understand current target pipeline
· shares experience and knowledge about bids across business units/locations with recommendations to ensure we maximise our chances of winning
· demonstrates an understanding of the full range of the firm's products, services and capabilities and takes an active role in identifying cross selling opportunities
· demonstrates good commercial thinking to understand the potential client's needs and business issues
· ensures bids follow bid methodology, and advises partners of competitor landscape and other tactical considerations
· develops compelling propositions, proposes solutions to issues, making recommendations to bid teams as appropriate
manages effective process for site visits, research and de-brief meetings
· coaches and rehearses partners and staff on their roles and in preparation for client-facing situations within the bid process (such as site visits and presentations)
· attends site visits and scoping meetings where appropriate
· demonstrates good writing skills and ability to bring together a cohesive document from different sources of information
Reviews/quality controls documents ensuring key messages are communicated effectively and appropriate approved content is used
· assists with ad-hoc team and marketing and business development projects that require a team response
· supports relevant bids for corporate teams if capacity demands
· identifies and advises teams of opportunities for new business or cross-selling
· plus much more
An ideal applicant would be confident, possess lots of energy, positivity and ambition. You will also have a can-do attitude and want to be part of a fun, fast paced team.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.