Project Officer- Eastleigh Paying £14.06/hr £14.90/hr for 3 months Our client based in the Eastleigh area are looking for a Project Officer to work for...
Our large client based in Chandlers Ford are recruiting for 5 Supplier Accounts Administrators to work with them in their fantastic state of the art head office on a temporary basis.
Salary: £19k - £21k
Assignment Length: 3 Months (to start on 17th October)
This role is to working within a project that launches at the end of October, you will need to start on 17th October to allow a couple of weeks training before the launch date.
- Take responsibility for processing and invoicing exceptions for assigned vendors
- Action to resolution to prevent late payments and ensure outstanding balances are minimal
- Take responsibility for assigned work flow
- Keep a clear audit trail of any communication with vendors about expectation
- Perform tasks as per the department rota including payment proposal, scanning, post, e-mail
- Chase, log, reconcile, sign and file vendor statements
- Numerate and PC literate
- Proficient in accurate and efficient data entry
- Broad system experience preferable - ideally including SAP
- Prior experience in AP / AR role desirable
- Free Parking!
- Subsidised canteen!
- Casual Dress 7 days a week!
- Access to gym facilities!
Our client is looking for dynamic, hard working, process driven candidates to work within and efficient team processing high volumes. This is an excellent opportunity for experiences accounts payable individuals looking to work with a dynamic and modern company with fantastic opportunities!
If interested, Please send your cv or or call us on 023 80835800
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.