Tate are currently working with a leading organisation in Coalville to find them an experienced Sales Administrator. The successful candidate must have experience working within...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Administrator to join one of the worlds largest financial professional services in Leicester. You must have previous experience within an administrative, or business research role. Your previous experience will enable you to hit the ground running, working for a well-established company who value their staff.
For this role, you will need to:
Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel including macros and pivot tables
· Experience in research work and familiarity with corporate structures
· Previous use of additional of sources such as Fame and Orbis, Dun & Bradstreet, Smartsearch, WorldCheck would be an advantage
· Strong personal communication skills, active questioning and listening skills
· Dealing with all queries from stakeholders and queries escalated by the team
· Monitoring workflow and managing own workflow effectively to set deadlines
· Conducting quality control checks for colleagues
· Keeping up to date with key areas of compliance, including relationship checking, anti-money laundering, corporate investigations, and overall client take on and continuance procedures
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, we would love to hear from you so please apply today or contact Sheena Shah on 0116 244416.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.