We are recruiting for a Resourcing and Training Administrator for a 12 month maternity cover position. It is likely that this role will become permanent...
We are recruiting for a global business based in the Surbiton area. They are looking for a Compliance Assistant for their Legal Team. This is a data role where accuracy and attention to detail is key. The role comes with a salary of £19,000 per annum and a fantastic benefits package including private healthcare and pension, award winning training and on-site gym.
The role includes:
· Receiving worldwide booking forms
· Ensuring that all bookings have the required certificates and documentation
· Contacting suppliers when their documentation is due to expire
· Keeping files in order
· Keeping the database up to date and forwarded weekly to relevant people
· Sending out best practice to people within the business
· Ambitious, driven, and self-motivated
· Confidence in developing relationships with clients and suppliers
· Exceptional communication skills
· Excellent problem solving and negotiations skills
· Fluency in English is essential; any additional languages are welcomed
· Ability to thrive working under pressure
· A high sense of urgency
· An inquisitive nature with exceptional attention to detail
· A hard-working
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.