Sales Support Manager Job Summary: To manage the Sales & Service support function within the relevant country or group of countries (Region), to ensure appropriate...
9 month maternity contract - Lead Resourcing Advisor - Salary to £30k plus benefits
We are looking for an experienced supervisor to lead the recruitment team to deliver a comprehensive recruitment service to the business. You will play a pivotal role in designing, developing and maintaining the recruitment process within the business. Evaluating and improving the effectiveness of safety critical testing, interview questions, job descriptions and adverts whilst maintaining a budget.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all new starters are fully compliant to UK employment legislation.
You will help manage the recruitment and advertising strategy & budgets. You will also be involved in creating a manpower strategy which will include the development of succession planning and, promotion of the organisation as an 'employer of choice'; ensuring a consistent and strong pipeline of potential employees are being delivered to the business.
The ideal candidate will need to be:
· A strong leader with a recruitment background
· Engaging, organised, able to prioritise a high volume workload.
· Computer literate and have an eye for detail
· Passion for delivering excellent customer service
· Significant experience within the recruitment industry, ideally in-house recruitment
· Experience of managing a recruitment team
· Staff development, mentoring and recognition
· Developing a company wide recruitment strategy by implementing guideline to be followed.
· Good understanding of employment laws and legislation
· To be able to audit files for new starters
· Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines with conflicting priorities
· IT proficient to be able to extract data, analyse and create reports
· Ability to negotiate with internal and external customers
· Excellent organisation and time management
· Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
· Strong focus on building customer relationships
· Articulate and confident communicator
· Highly self-motivated with good work ethic, enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
· BPS Level 1 qualified (level 2 desirable)
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.