Sales AdministratorCentral CambridgeSalary- £22,000- £25,00025 days holiday + Bank holidaysFlexible working hours Pizza Fridays + other perk's I am currently working with a world leading...
Would you like to work in prestigious offices based to the West of Cambridge? My Client is looking for an excellent Customer Service Administrator to join their very friendly and collaborative team to add an exceptional level of customer service and administrative skills.
This is for a fixed term 6 month contract and for the right talent, they offer a host great benefits. Salary is £18,000 - £20,000 per year (pro rata)
This is a super role, you will be part of a fun and dynamic team where the company still holds a great family feel
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
· To actively work towards building long term successful relationships with external Customers and internal teams through a positive and professional work ethos.
· To implement Customer Relationship Management & Customer Care Support activities such as dealing with all incoming orders, enquiries & queries including co-ordination of Customer feedback process.
· To proactively build customer relationships and improve current standards of customer experience
· Entering customer orders directly onto a bespoke CRM system
· To ensure all orders are accurately processed in line with the agreed service offering & availability.
· To ensure all relevant paperwork meets Customer and legislative requirements.
· To support the Customer Care Manager.
Excellent Team Player
· Active listener
· Positive 'can do' work ethos and attitude delivered with drive & enthusiasm.
· Strong ability to problem solve both as an individual and team member
· Methodical, orderly and systematic work approach
· Create a good first impression over the telephone and inspire confidence and commitment.
· Ability to act on own convictions
· Good people skills through face to face and telephone communications
· Able to express ideas and problems clearly and objectively
· Completer/finisher Accurate worker
If this sound like the perfect role for you and your motivator is to work for a company that really cares about its customers and employees then don't delay and apply now!
You will need to be a car driver due to the location of the company and free parking is provided on site.
Interviews are being conducted asap and the position is available immediately for the right candidate!
Please send through your CV or contact:
Tate - Cambridge
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.