My high profile clients on the outskirts of Exeter, are seeking a proven Customer Services Assistant Manager to join their friendly team. To be considered...
A fantastic part-time HR Advisor role has arisen in an innovative and progressive design company based on the outskirts of Exeter. Due to expansion the company are recruiting for this brand new HR Advisor role.
Offering a competitive salary DOE with excellent benefits and hours between 17.5 to 22, this is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, HR passionate and robust individual.
· Arranging training
· Salary reviews
· Collating payroll information
· Pension submissions
· Producing staff contracts
· Identifying business improvements
· Writing and amending policies
· Sickness and absence management and review
· Reviewing of the HR structure
· ER related matters such as disciplinarians and appraisals
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in HR and ready to take on a new challenge. As this is a brand new role the company are looking for the right person and would offer clear career plans and support in improving and expanding the HR function.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.