Admin Re® is responsible for administering a variety of policies such as Pension, Life and Health. We are working in collaboration with Admin Re® and...
Client Services Administrator
My client is a well-established wealth management company based in Sutton Coldfield, who are looking for an experience administrator from a financial background to join their Pensions and Investments team.
Essentials - The ideal candidate MUST have:
· Administration experience with an in-depth working knowledge of Investments and Pensions, Legislations and Processes.
· Highly computer literate.
- Particularly in Microsoft programming.
· Excellent numeracy skills.
· A certificate in Financial Planning OR be prepared to work towards one.
· A minimum of 5 GCSES grade C or above, preferably in Maths and English Language.
Personal Qualities - The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
· Resilience and ability to work alone, with initiative and as part of a team.
· Good judgement on when to speak to management and when to make a decision alone.
· The ability to take instruction, direction and to learn from Directors and other staff.
· A sense of urgency and ability to prioritise case load.
· High attention to detail in both financial data, documents and team quality checks.
· An eagerness to contribute to the company, its progression, profitability, service quality, processes and procedures.
· An energy within the team and a sense of humour.
· High attention to detail.
· Calm and persistence.
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
If you would like to apply or would like any further information, please contact Natasha on 0121 200 2535 or
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.