Bookkeeper role in an industry leading organisation based in East London. This role offers a salary of up to £32k, huge opportunities for development and...
I am recruiting an Admin Assistant for a management company based in a cool and modern business centre in close proximity to London Bridge Station. My client, are looking for someone with several years experience in admin based positions who is looking for the stability of a 9am-5.30pm admin based role. This role is particularly well suited to someone who lives within a short commute of London Bridge or Southwark.
Key duties of the role include.
· Uploading and managing a large volume of contracts.
· Organising travel for some of the team
· Ordering office supplies
· Processing expenses
· Processing invoices
· Managing general office phone calls and enquiries
· Carrying out general health and safety checks
· Taking ownership of fire steward duties and first aider responsibilities
The ideal candidate will:
· Have intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
· Be happy with Lone working/Without direct supervision at times as the team are often out of the office
· Someone with a flair for figures/good numerical skills
· Have great organisational skills
The client is looking for someone who is not looking for a progressive role. Whilst this company values and rewards hard work, they are looking for someone who wants to stay in this admin role for the Long-term.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.