A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to join an award winning Technology Company based in South Leicester. The ideal candidate will have...
Our client based in South Leicester are looking for a high calibre of customer service professionals to join their award winning customer care team.
This is initially a temporary assignment with the potential of going permanent. The working hours for this role are between the hours of 8.30am - 18.00pm (on different shift patterns) on 37.5 hours per week. Working one in four saturdays with one day off during the week. The successful applicant must have experience working in a customer service role and must have excellent telephone & communication skills.
· Handling incoming/outbound service/sales enquiries via telephone and email.
· Dealing with customer enquiries for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner.
· Ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated.
· Handling customer objections and successfully converting enquiries.
· Up-selling service related products in a professional manner.
· Excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills.
· Ability to prioritise and organise.
· Positive attitude and a flexible team player.
My client is looking for someone to start immediately and therefore you must be available immediately or on short notice. If you feel you meet the criteria for the role please apply below or contact Sheena Shah on 0116 2544416 for further information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.