Sales Support£20,000 £22,000 per annumMilton Keynes PermanentTate Milton Keynes are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Advisor to work within a team of dedicated sales...
Junction 15 (M1)
£27,000 - £30,000 Per annum
An opportunity has arisen for an articulate and creative individual to join a reputable, multi-national organisation. This role will fuse together both internal and external content, ensuring a consistent and cohesive brand message, in addition to providing support for major marketing initiatives. This role would be ideal for a candidate that has a love for writing and great attention to detail.
· Generate content, including copy writing responsibility for both internal and external literature - ensuring tone of voice guidelines are followed within the following communication materials;
PR and news/feature articles for the trade press
Sales literature and case study materials, liaising with operations colleagues
· Liaise with external marketing companies as and when required
· Maintain existing marketing materials
· Support the organisation and delivery of major UK marketing events such as trade fairs and exhibitions
· Manage external research partners and undertake ad-hoc research projects locally
Qualifications & Experience
· Degree level education
· Experience of similar marketing environment
· Attention to detail with excellent written language skills
· Combining strong analytic skills, creatively and an ability to pinpoint key benefits to create compelling content
· High level PC skills
· Strong communication and influencing skills
· Proficient in MS Word
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.