Marketing Assistant £25,000Permanent Milton Keynes Tate Milton Keynes are currently looking for a Bright and passionate Marketing Assistant to join a thriving employer of choice....
Tate Milton Keynes are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant for our international client based in Northampton, reporting to the Marketing Manager. The person will provide a broad range of marketing support, including active involvement in both the Company internal communications process and external communications. Additionally administration, secretarial and research support is required to ensure that the department can meet the needs of the business and the expectations of customers, both new and existing.
Duties will include:
· Principal Copy-writing responsibility for first draft internal and external communications, including Employee magazine and PR articles.
· Marketing Materials maintenance.
o Ensure that marketing literature is accurate / consistent / regularly updated including corporate presentation / copybank / case studies.
· Responsible for the upkeep of the Marketing page on the Company intranet.
· Manage and organise all authorised Customer Hospitality events.
· Research Projects.
o Manage external research partners and also undertake ad hoc research projects locally.
· Day to day general administration.
o Control of purchase order log - issue PO numbers, liaise with suppliers and Finance Dept. to keep the log up to date and clean.
o Aiding in the smooth running of the department - ensuring all necessary HO reports completed - i.e. Holiday / sickness / training.
· Experience of the marketing environment ideally within Logistics.
· Attention to detail with excellent written language skills.
· High level PC skills / Typing / PowerPoint, Excel, Sharepoint etc.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· Communication skills and organisation skills - ability to manage workload for several people at one time.
· Ability to work independently and use initiative.
If this sounds like a role that could suit you then please apply below or contact Chris Mapp on 01908 200990.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.