Sales Administrator£10.34 per hourMilton Keynes6 Months ongoing temp(Potential to be extended)Full timeMonday Friday 37 hoursOur well established and employer of choice is currently looking for...
My prestigious client based in Milton Keynes is currently looking for a Highly organised Project manager to join their thriving company. The role of the Project manager would be to ensure the product and service that is delivered runs smoothly and meets the customers expectation. The successful candidate must be educated to a Degree level or equivalent.
· Responsible for successful delivery of the project within the plan (typically 3-4 months)
· Management of all project tracking documents including issue logs and risk registers
· To be the Principal point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders
· Designing and supporting change management programme of customers
· Supporting client and supplier briefing presentations during project
· Validation and testing of system configuration ahead of project going live
· Support post projects live date and explore lessons learn for future projects
· Inform and update all project methodology documents and plans to evolve methodology over time
· Help create new project methodologies with other stakeholders for implementation of different products/sectors
· Must be educated to a degree level or equivalent
· Clear communication and strong presentation skills
· A creative and analytical approach to problem solving
· Ability to build strong working relationships with senior level staff
· Experience of project or events planning
· Strong analytical abilities across both data and processes
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Self-motivated with high level of initiative
· The flexibility to travel across UK when required (note that the role is based in Milton Keynes)
If you feel that you have the correct credentials for this position then please contact Rachel Allen on 01908 200 990 or send your CV
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.