We are looking for a Helpdesk administrator to join a professional company in Leatherhead. If you have previous experience within a customer service environment, have...
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time administrator for an ongoing temporary position located in central Dorking.
Due to a busy working period, our client is needing some short-term assistance with the day-to-day office support and administration, assisting with the following duties :
* Answering the telephones and taking messages
* Processing invoices
* Compiling reports
* Managing a database / data entry
* Emails and postal duties
* Ordering stationary and office supplies
* Filing, shredding and general office support duties
The successful candidate must have the following skills :
* Be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office ( including Outlook and Excel )
* Have a friendly and professional telephone manner
* Be organised, reliable and efficient
* Have previous administrative experience
This position has been requested as a full-time temporary role, working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, and we expect the role to be reviewed after 4-6 weeks.
Apply today by uploading your CV
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.