An enthusiastic and creative Marketing Assistant is required to join a thriving local business in Christchurch paying between £9.80 £11.00 per hour offering an immediate...
A professional and well presented, Human Resources Manager is required to join a leading organisation based near Bournemouth.
This duties of this HR Manager role will include:
- Managing the recruitment process
- Develop and implement HR Strategy
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Performance management
- Implementing training plans for staff
- Associated payroll duties
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Experience of working within an HR Human Resources Department
- CIPD Level 5 qualification (Desired not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible approach to workload
- Available for immediate start
The Human Resources Manager is full time permanent role offering a salary of c£30,000 +bonus. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving organisation in Dorset who is offering an immediate start working Monday to Friday.
Please do not hesitate to contact Amber at Tate on 01202 319922 to discuss the role further.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.