A Customer Service Advisor is required for a period of 3 months, potentially longer for our 'values driven' client based in Eastleigh. Salary: £8.50 per...
Customer Service Advisor - French - Immediate Start
Salary - £19,300
As a French customer service advisor you will be representing , assisting and advising French and English customers via Live Chat, Email and Phone with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues
Working as part of the customer service team you will be responsible for helping maintaining global service levels across all media and contact types. Supporting French and English customers via contact sources of pre-sale, during-sale and after-sale queries related to all products, brands and services.
· Ensure customer queries are answered promptly and completely via both Chat and Email
· Monitoring, responding and resolving customer queries on Social media
· Monitoring and responding to customers reviews across various platforms
· Calling customers when they request a call back service to answer their queries / resolve any issues
· Ensure that all communications with customers are conducted in a professional and courteous manner
· Offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Any other Customer service related task
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal in French and English
· Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery
· Experience of working in a fast paced office environment as part of a professional team
· Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking
· Self-motivated and confident decision maker with the ability to nail actions and a positive "can do" attitude
· Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
· Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
· Ability to attend other sites for which travel may be required
· Problem solving
· Task Orientation
If you are interested in this role please press the apply buttom below or alternativley contact
Danielle Fox on 02380 835800
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.