My client, Britain's most trusted company in their industry, is looking for a Procurement Helpdesk Administrator.The key purpose of this role is to provide front...
My client, a leader in their industry is looking for a B2C Customer Service Advisor to be responsible for the day to day management of customers sales orders. As well as be responsible for managing all order discrepancies with regards to the quality and scheduling of all sales orders and seeing such cases through to a resolution.
· To take responsibility for being the first point of contact for all
· To ensure all customers orders are placed and booked in line with agreed team KPIs
· To take responsibility in the raising and investigation of all customer credit/debit requests
· Contribute to the maintenance and update of all order management visible processes
· Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications and skills:
· Excellent people and organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
· Energetic, friendly, motivating personality a must
· Calmness under pressure
· Decision making ability
· Responsible attitude
· Ability to prioritise work;
· Provide advanced or technical customer service;
· Resolve escalated customer problems and concerns;
· Build customer relationships;
· PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Desirable- Sage Experience
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.