My client is looking for a Business Development and Marketing Coordinator to join their Business Development Team.My client is driven by a purpose of building...
An experienced Marketing Executive is required to join a leading builders merchant located in Reading on a part time basis. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for key aspects such as market research, promotions and analysing the market to then use this information to continually develop and maintain marketing strategies to assist the growth and sales of the company
Duties will include:
· Identify target markets
· Develop, manage and implement the marketing strategy briefs and plans
· Work alongside marketing agencies
· Write and proof read copy
· Manage the website and social media content
· Manage the marketing budget
Plus lots more''
· Previous experience in similar role
· Self-driven and results orientated
· Comfortable to liaise with third party agencies
· High standard of communication skills
· IT Literate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and friendly organisation that offer great benefits including free lunches, uniform, company bonus, and additional holiday days per years of service.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.