My client, Britain's most trusted company in their industry, is looking for a Procurement Helpdesk Administrator.The key purpose of this role is to provide front...
My client is looking for an efficient and dedicated Internal Customer Service Representative that will thrive in a busy, fast-moving office environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role towards achieving the Companys realistic revenue and growth objectives, through direct liaison with customers, taking and processing orders, enquiries and quotations. The role will involve supporting the Sales Team and will in turn be supported by the Admin Team, also working closely with Despatch to ensure the best service for the customer.
· Manage all incoming customer traffic - phone, fax, email and mail, responding promptly and processing or delegating as necessary
· Manage customer base, processing incoming sales orders and dealing with enquiries
· Screen incoming calls forwarding/handling/dismissing as appropriate
· Preparing proposals and processing take-offs/schedules for customer projects
· Provide support and assistance to Sales Team as required
· Utilise, update and maintain CRM & ERP systems
· General administration as required to support other teams
· Ensure customers have the best service experience at all times
· Excellent Communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to embrace other software systems
· Excellent written and numeric skills
· Develop own capabilities by using all available resources to learn new systems and procedures and achieve targets
· Take responsibility for achievement of personal goals
· Ability to prioritise workflow efficiently when under pressure
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.