Business Analyst, Nottingham City Centre. £24 28,000 salary + company benefits We are recruiting for an international financial services specialist in Nottingham City Centre who...
Do you want to become a Recruitment Consultant but finding it difficult due to not having experience? Then this role may be perfect for you!
Tate recruitment are working exclusively on behalf of an exceptional privately owned recruitment business based in North Nottingham, to recruitment a bright, sparky and sales driven individual to join their busy team!
The role will involve:
- holding interviews daily with candidates from various backgrounds
- cold calling lapsed clients
- cold calling new clients and generating new business
- account managing existing clients
- maintaining an active database/pool of candidates
- visiting clients and their businesses
- arranging new business meetings
- arranging interviews with candidates and clients
The right person will have:
- sales experience (e.g telesales, internal sales, account management etc.)
- excellent written and verbal communication
- outstanding confidence and presence
- ability to build relationships with clients quickly and effectively
- forward thinking and creative
- ability to present
As a recruitment consultant, meeting people from clients to candidates is 80% of the role, so the right person will need to be confident at speaking to all types of people.
Hours: Monday - Friday 0900 - 1700
Salary: negotiable dependant on background and experience
If you are interested in applying for the role and wish to be considered, then please contact the office directly on 0115 899 0303 to speak with Jess.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.